Sunday, June 25, 2006

The important stuff ....

A good mate of mine from school replied to my email announcing this blog to say ... "The idea of a blog is great, v. educational, worthwhile etc .... and it looks v. professional too ..... but where's the space where we can just chat normally about the important stuff and life in general?"

And she's right .... so if all my intentions go awry .... and this turns into some horribly boringly worthy blogspot for my constant navel-gazing .... then send me many comment-slaps to put me in my place .... although really .... anyone who uses this many ellipses ... can never be taken too seriously ....

And so - I do want to send out huge and happy congratulations to my lovely friend Katherine and her brand-spanking-new fiance Greg .... and to all my mates getting married this month whose weddings i'm so gutted to be missing .... Pooja T .... Harsh and Sneha .... and my wonderful friend Andrew and Bernadette .... perhaps some of you might consider Cape Town for a honeymoon?

6 comments:

bhargavi said...

wait wait wait ... Sarah and a new man? i want details ....

Anonymous said...

Over to you Sarah, you wanted tis blog to get personal, put your money where your mouth is and lets see how personal we can make it!

bhargavi said...

By the way ... i like Matt's approach as the "elder statesman" boyfriend - welcoming all the new startled lambs to the fold .... did he try similar tactics with greg or james or any of the others?

Anonymous said...

Him and Greg did fight it out to catch the bouquet of flowers at Mariams wedding.....Greg won and the rest is history with Katherine & him engaged.

Anonymous said...

Him and Greg did fight it out to catch the bouquet of flowers at Mariams wedding.....Greg won and the rest is history with Katherine & him engaged.

bhargavi said...

non-matching shoes and bag? O.My.God ... and to think she went to school with us .... did you even say hello to her this time?

But seriously Sarah - what on earth could they showcase at Taste of Brum? I can only think of Balti chicken and Black country breweries ....